Mastering the inter-related skills of communication, negotiation and presentation is the key to success both for individuals building their careers and for the organisations in which they work.
Collectively known as ‘soft skills’ the art of communications, negotiations and presentations will:
- Compliment hard skills which are vital occupational requirements
- Be highly sought out by employers
- Support personal effectiveness and success of individuals
- Develop competence and capability to help strengthen personal profile and image
Drawing on classical learning, psycho-linguistic research and ideas associated with NLP and Emotional Intelligence, this highly interactive and hands-on seminar helps participants explore and practice the principles and techniques they need to be effective communicators, negotiators and presenters. Most importantly, it focuses on helping them apply these skills in the workplace as part of a process of continuous learning.
This seminar is essential for all managers, professionals and anyone whose job involves communicating with, and influencing, other people
By the end of the seminar, participants will be able to
- Master communications on a one-to-one basis and in group situations such as meetings, negotiations and presentations
- Build rapport and strengthen their interpersonal relationships and as a result develop their influencing skills
- Work towards mutually satisfactory agreements through professional negotiations leading – where possible – to win/win solutions
- Deliver professional presentations to small and large groups with clarity, persuasiveness and confidence
This is a highly practical and interactive seminar designed to engage, motivate and inspire participants through discussion, role play and experiential simulations.
Participants develop a range of skills relating to mastering Communications and Negotiations but primarily it is designed to develop the capability of delivering world class presentations. Each participant is asked on the seminar to prepare and deliver a presentation and will receive feedback on not only their technical capability but their performance capability as well. Presentations are filmed for additional analysis with each participant receiving a copy of their own film via a memory stick
Having established the concept of communications, negotiations and presentations within the workplace, this seminar takes participants to the next level of capability by strengthening, enhancing and mastering these vital essentials.
DAILY SEMINAR SCHEDULE
Day 1 - Strengthen Communication Capability
Day 2 - The Art of Negotiation
Day 3 - Presentation Skills - Technical Capability
Day 4 - Presentation Skills - Performance Capability
Day 5 - Team Presentations/Presenting Proposals/Managing Change